1cross+3nails=4given

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Miracles

Another miracle. Somehow I’ve got $800 after that fund-raising at ICF then a fren gave me $100 the other Friday night :> San san ( a m’sian girl from Chinese church) called me during weekdays. She told me that she happened to share my mission trip in her cg n a Taiwanese girl from her cg is quite interested in helping me . I was overjoyed n had sent out emails to frens around n ask for prayers :> I went to the Chinese church to meet up with this Taiwanese girl-qiao min . We chatted for a long time n shared our testimonies of how we became Christians . Then, she pulled out an envelope she had prepared earlier from her bag , gave it to me . She then asked me about my fund-raising , I told her I need $600 more .She said ,”Now u need $100 .” YA!! She gave me $500 !! I can’t believe it …Honestly, I don’t even know this girl n we had never meet each other in our entire life …. n she gave me so much … she said God ask her to help me n this is the amount of money which God wants her to give me … amazing …. Amazing ….

I walked back from church , climbing up the forever-so-long Church Street . God spoke to me as I’m climbing up the stairs “U’ll get that $100 today .” … I told God it’s impossible for me to get that $100 within the day coz it’s 4pm … n I’m going to church in the evening n I couldn’t think of anyone else who will give me that money …. Got home , shared the good news with Grace ,Esther Yap came with the church transport . She ask me about qiao min … I told her the good news , saying that I need $100 to get to $1500 … at that moment , without hesitation Esther said ,”I’ll give you that $100 .” wow …. God is so so so real …. I just can’t imagine what I’ve heard … He is awesome n perfect :>

Esther Yap told me she has been praying about the amount of money God wants her to give me n the number 100 kept popping up her mind , then she knew that she had to give me $100 n she ‘s been waiting for the right time to tell me about it … n that evening was that right time :> it’s all planned by God !!!

I’m so blessed that I’ve got all I needed within 2 weeks … man … $1500 in two weeks… won’t have got the money if it wasn’t God’s grace :> It’s truly a miracle the way He provides :>

He gave that $1500 to me just as my life n I’m willing to give everything to Him including my life coz everything that I have belongs to Him … I’m willing to go wherever He asks me to go n do whatever He asks me to do :> n give all the glory to Him forever n ever :>

2 Comments:

  • wow... so much has happened over there.. I am so glad God has been blessing you ... He is indeed faithful... would like to hear from you regarding this mission trip... until next time!

    By Blogger Tong How, at 2:22 PM  

  • sure thing :> i'll tell everyone about my mission trip coz i know more blessings r coming up :> i wanted the whole world to know about JESUS!!!:>
    how r u lately?? i think u r back to UK ..

    By Blogger chingwen, at 12:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home