1cross+3nails=4given

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Words from the LORD

"I do not revealed me power to get men to believe in My power , but to get men to believe in My love.If I had wanted to save the world with My power when i walked the earth , I could have moved mountains by pointing a finger.Then all men would bowed to Me, but not because they loved Me, or loved the truth , but because they feared My power .I do not want men to obey Me because they fear My power , but because they love Me , and they love the truth.If u do not know My love , then My power will corrupt you. I do not give you love so that you can know My power , but i give you power so that you can know My love.The goal of your life must be love , not power.So you must seek love first , and then faith .You cannot please Me without faith .but faith is not just the knowledge of My power , but the knowledge of My love and the power of My love . Faith must first be for love .Seek faith to love more , and to do more with your love .Only when you seek faith to love can I trust you with My power .Faith works by love."

Had been facing many problems , but i know that His love is powerful n He knows what's best for me . Will pray for my frens around me:>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home