1cross+3nails=4given

Saturday, July 23, 2005

My next step

New trimester... i've seen things which i've ignored for such a long time .or i should say i've found things that i couldn't bother to care about ...
i've learnt a lot from Esther Yap (ha ... same name as me :>) ... i've learnt to care about the ppl beside me .... n now i realized that life can be so different when i'm heading towards a different direction ... i've realized that i need to care for the ppl around me .... not just praying for them when they asked me to or just have fun with them ... but God gives them into my life for a purpose .... i've started to spend my time thinking about them ... spend more time talking to them .... n pray for them name by name every night before i sleep .... as ppl know about me . i never reply text .i've changed ... i've started to send text to ppl just to ask them how r they getting on ...
i've found out that i've been spending most of my time to impress someone else .. i'm sorry that i've been wasting my time to do so ... but i'm glad in a way coz it's never too late for me to make a change now !! Thank God so so much!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home