1cross+3nails=4given

Monday, June 12, 2006

A brand new start

Finished one exam on saturday. It was a difficult subject for me , firstly it was about cell development therefore it covers a whole lot of things , secondly i didn't do too well for my term test , thirdly i had an exam two days before that final. The day before final i studied like i've never studied before burnt my midnight oil till 4am. Prayed a lot as well .. n i've been asking God to be with me as i'm studying ... give me wisdom to know what to study . n lots of frens supported me in prayers as well .. some even flick me a text before my exam. I felt so so touched when i saw my questions during exam. God , You r GREAT!!! All the questions that came out were the things i've studied!!!! Praise the Lord!!! At that very moment, i know God is telling me " i've always been here. I know u've spent a lot of time doing something for me other than studying. Don't worry. I'm here. I'll never leave u nor forsake u. I love u!" WOW ... He is amazing ... i felt His care , love n kindness that day :>
There r many things in life that i took for granted. As simple as the grass n flowers , or even the blue sky with fluffy white clouds n the wide calm sea when the weather is good ,i've never tell God how beautiful they are. I've been reading a book - captivating lately. I've changed by that book. I'm looking at the things i don't usually pay attention too - even if it's just some dry branches or yellow dry leaves on the road after the rain from the night before, i began to adore all these things. Began to ask God everyday - How r u going to romance me today??He is showing His love by the sunshine, by the breeze, by the little yellow flowers beside the road. How can i not notice all these before? Thank God for all these lovely things He has given me in my daily life :> God u r awesome!!!
Today, something else in my heart changed. I've come to realize that a portion of my heart doesn't belong to God. He hit me on my head n finally i got to look into my heart n found that a portion of it was not written- belong's to God. Thank God for the reminder. For years i've never notice how i've been kept bondaged. Thank God that now i can untie this n work freely for God. Finally , after years of struggling , i've come to this point that i can totally make all my decisions freely according to God. Thank you God for His patience for waiting for so many years. Thank you Lord that i've realized this n finally i'm home!!! Like the prodigal son , Lord, i'm back in ur arms :> N i know He was telling me" welcome home, my precious child. " Yes Lord, here is my heart , take it , mould it n break it , refine me so that i can fully reflect ur likeness :> I am complete when i have God :> Love u , my father!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home