1cross+3nails=4given

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

A poem from Rick

I stayed at home the whole day although it's ANZAC day. My forever torturing lab report had engulfed all of my energy. After having dinner with Jono ,Guang Ming n their flatmates, i've received a text from Ricky. An hour later Ricky sent me a poem he wrote n it surely cheered my up:>Lightened my ANZAC day!!

He wrote:
Oh beautiful Ching how lovely you sing.
The words you say blow me away.
Someone so kind is hard to find.
Your heart of gold will not go cold.
Your glowing face is full of grace.
Your eyes are so bright , they shine like a light.
Your lovely smile has so much style and there is more it's your cheeks i adore.
I have written what's true and it's all about you.
I know your creator who is coming back later.
You are a child of this glorious king who loves you so much beautiful Ching.

Thank you Rick for this poem :> haha.. i'll try my best to write one for him one day :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home