1cross+3nails=4given

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Easter Holidays


The highlight of my Hols is Easter camp :>

Finally i've got the chance to get out of welly n spend 3 days in a Marae in Feilding. The drive out of welly is always fabulous as i got to see the sea :>

Camp was great . I've got to meet up with Steve n a few familiar faces from Palmy:> i miss steve most as we spent 7 weeks together last summer for mission trip . Had a great chat with Ian n Steve about some of the troubles i'm facing . n it's truly touching that they understand what i'm up to n i can see their love just thru their listening ears n the way they prayed for me :> I'm so blessed to have frens like them :>

Another great thing that happened was that i had a chance to share the gospel with a Japanese guy. This guy was in my group during camp .On saturday night as Val asked us to go into our groups to discuss about some questions, Nigel n I have the chance to talk to this Jap guy. He had never heard about the story of Jesus , no idea why we celebrated Christmas ,Neither has any idea about easter . It so happened that we have the chance to tell him about Jesus , His death n His resurrection. Furthermore , We shared about how our relationship can be restored thru Jesus Christ. It was a bit hard to communicate with him as we have to talk very slowly for him to understand us . I took out my Chinese-English bible to show him some verses from the bible. In my heart i just wish that i have a Japanese bible with me or i can speak Japanese . But surprisingly Steve n Rubee had something in mind. Steve actually drove back to Palmy to get a Japanese bible for the guy ( it's a 1 hour drive). I can see the love of God n was so touched by what steve has done :> praise the LORD !!!We gave the guy his japanese bible n he just can't put that bible down the whole night . While i'm having fun playing chess with some other ppl i can still see him reading the bible . I've reassured him that he can ask me questions about anything in anytime :> Praise the LORD!!! I'm so glad that His name is lifted up during my camp :>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home