1cross+3nails=4given

Monday, June 06, 2005

my desk n bookshelf at new flat



wow.... it has been such a long time since i updated my blog ... i know i have to update it before i have too many things lagged behind... YS said that he so feel like deleting my blog coz i haven't been posting stuff...Shan says, "finally,until how many years?".when i said i'm going to update my blog .. hehehe... being very very lazy lately....
this is a pic of my desk ... the same desk i'm using when i'm writing this post hehe... the same desk i use for watching my TVB series n taiwanese program:>my second fav spot in my flat(n of course my fav spot is my bed!!!)
i love my bookshelf too ... a place where i can nicely displace my books!!!heheh... thanks to Tony who sold the shelf for me n i'll take the shelf in good care when he is away in Taiwan!!Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home