1cross+3nails=4given

Saturday, June 18, 2005

Thank you.. yes,YOU!!



yummy butterscotch n velvet cream !!!yeap ... that's what i bought for myself after my torturing ,annoying n stressing exam !! yeah !!i'm free now :>
wanted to say thank you for those who have been praying for me ... mum,bro,shan,jen,tony,sk,esther,ICFers, my DJ group n the people whom i left out mentioning :P ... i'm so glad that i have ppl around me who support me a lot ... ppl who keep telling me i can do well ,not to worry n lot's of comforting stuff ... wanted to thank sk most for cooking for me during my exams ... it really saved lots of time for me n allowed me to study more ..n i'm also very glad that she has been beside me all the time ... telling me just to focus on my studies n has been waiting for my exams to finish though hers finished one week before mine .. she didn't want to let me feel bad by saying how relax n how happy she is ... but she accompanied me when i'm studying n doing everything she can to help me :>sk ... thank you so so much .... further more .. i wanted to say thank you to those ppl who help me up for my assignment which is due on exam week :>ppl who help me up with the research - sk . jenny , chik rui n grace ... n also shan who help me up with the references :P ... hehehe... he slept very late just to help me up ... thanks !! how can i ever repay these ppl that helped me ?? thank you is just not enough to describe my feelings .... n there is someone i wanted to thank most -God !!
thank you Lord ...Thank you Jesus ... thank you for walking with me all these while ... walking with me thru my trials .. n thank you for the peace n comfort u gave me when i cried ... n thank you for being there to hear me complaining n blaming ... n thank you for all ur guidance .. thank you for being with me during my studies n exams ...thank you for all the difficult things n difficult ppl in my life... n thank you for sending all these caring n loving ppl beside me ... thank you so much Lord ... thank you for sending ur Son - Jesus Christ to take our place on the cross !!!:>
n i just can't stop thanking Him !!!what else can i say other than thank you? is there something more that i can say ??Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

  • too many thankssss..boring!..haha, no la..many welcomesss 2 u lah...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home