1cross+3nails=4given

Monday, April 25, 2005

The piano that made everything changed


The greatest joy is not owning the piano but is the story behind how we managed to get it into my room n how God spoke to my heart with this old but very classic piano.
I'm having a hard time for a Discovering Jesus group which i've started up two weeks ago,we(leaders as in three of us) waited for 1 hour but no one turned up ... feeling so hopeless as we r all well prepared but why no one came?Went thru the lowest point of my life ,feeling so sad deep within my heart but when i tell ppl how is it going with my DJ group i happened to say'oh... not very good...'with a smile on my face but a wound in my heart ,only He knows how painful it is ...
Prayed to Him every second when i see this deep cut in my heart ,got encouragement n support from friends n prayers..
I'm still holding the faith that our God is a Provider n he will send ppl to my group... but my faith is too small ... God talked to me thru the whole progress of carrying the piano...
Sunday morning ,didn't get transportation from church me n my roommate grace decided to go to evening service.. jenny called up saying we can go get the piano(it's free anyway) anytime ..feeling very excited we called three guys (guang ming, isaac n ys)to help up... 6 of us carried the piano all the way from Kia Mia to Carlton Flat(hahah... sounds far but it's just on the same street actually:P)but still it's more then 30 houses away n it's carrying the piano uphill...3 guys n 3 gals n the piano on the terrace....hard core.... about 15 houses away from my place we just can't move on anymore...n at that very moment we happened to stopped in front of my fren's flat ... me n grace ran into their flat n asked for help ... YEAH!!!4 more guys helping up!!! hahah... we don't even know two of the guys but anyway with their strong arms ...muscles...biceps...mission accomplished!!!I felt so touched by their generosity n most importantly God told me that He knows what i need ... as He sees the need of helping up with the piano why can't He sees that i'm longing for ppl to come to the DJ group ... n He is more eager then i am to have ppl in the DJ group ... n as He cares with such a small matter like carrying the piano can He not cared with the huge thing like the DJ group???
My faith for the group became stronger n i believe nothing can stop God from loving the ppl in the world ....
DJ group started a week later .... 8 ppl came .... some r new believers n some r non-christians ... we had a great time together discovering Jesus!! ppl asked all sorts of questions ... i can see the curiosity of ppl about God... never felt so great!!!
had an awesome discussion , spent more then an hour answering ppl's question (the group normally runs for 1 hour) ... man... isn't God great??? who can ever stop Him from expanding His kingdom??Just give everything to Him n He will provide for He knows whar's best for you!!
i'm still praying for His blessing upon this group n praying for the wisdom to be able to give ppl a simple n understandable answer... may the Holy Spirit give me the wisdom.... n most importantly,this DJ group is not my group but His group!!

God is good , all the time
God will make a way where there seems to be no way...

He rocks!!!!
Posted by Hello


4 Comments:

  • haha! can post comments liao....

    Open a chat box lar!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:27 AM  

  • who r u?? :P

    By Blogger chingwen, at 10:59 AM  

  • Don't worry girl, everything will be fine. You just need time. God will bless you.^_^

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:36 PM  

  • man ... u going thru a hard time now??saw ur blog ... felt worried ... will pray for u too ... really hope everything goes on well ...
    Jeremiah 29:11
    'FOR I KNOW THE PLANS I HAVE FOR U,'DECLARES THE LORD,'PLANS TO PROSPER U N NOT TO HARM U, PLANS TO GIVE U HOPE N A FUTURE'

    By Blogger chingwen, at 10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home