1cross+3nails=4given

Monday, November 20, 2006

国道客运--〉台北车站--〉西门--〉公馆

hmmm.. finally after three years, i got to meet up with 忠廷. Meeting up with my highschool mate in a different country - i feel a bit weird. But overally i had a very happy day!!!忠廷 is such a typical chong hwa guy - easily bossed by gals(从不反击 - 很有中华精神).Hence, i bossed him around the whole day ... hmmmm , well i didn't boss him around la he just say yes to what ever i 've said la. Ha ha ... He is a very nice guy that won't feel paiseh or 不耐烦going into any stalls. so ya ... went shopping the whole day..

An incident that happened today-
my phone died in the afternoon( out off battery), i can't contact my aunt to tell her to meet at 校园书坊。 The only solution is to recharge my phone!! But how?? If i'm in welly or kl -- no solution. But in taiwan- when there's a will there's a way!!! I was actually a bit worry in the first place but i do know ppl can charge their phone in public places, but i've never experience it in real life . Told my fren that maybe i should pray about it coz we can't find anywhere to recharge. Right after praying, heard him saying "啊!!!那里!!"at Last we've found it!! Thank you God!!!God u r awesome!!! seven!! I love u!!!Outside 7-11 ----- 手机充电,3个步骤,10分钟!!!seven真是应有尽有!!最后我的手机复活了!!This will only happen in taiwan!!!

All in all i had a fun day !!! We talked a lot a lot today , talk about what we've done in highschool---
1. all then names that we gave teachers: malay teacher- 奶奶, 办主任陈健汉-doraemon, physic teacher-阿杜
2.how naughty we r during April Full - we changed class with 高三理二
3.The naughty things that we did in class- 上课时传纸条,跟隔壁同学也要传!!zha dao!!跟老师顶嘴,考试作弊,抄功课。。。。数也数不尽!!
4.开班会-全班一起boom班长!!超爽!!
5。运动会-最爽的一天,因为不用上课!!在stadium merdeka 混!

中学的回忆真是数也数不尽!!这种回忆跟旧同学一起聊起时是最甘甜的!!

i had a great day not because of how fun taipei is, it's because i enjoyed going out with my highschool mate, it's because i enjoyed talking about highschool life!!

Special thanks to 忠廷 who took me around!!N bought me 章鱼烧,锅贴和甜不辣!!

4 Comments:

  • You really were a naughty school girl. Some things never change!

    By Blogger Ricochet, at 3:11 PM  

  • oooo...
    u making me miss many of my ol frens liao...
    =)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:06 PM  

  • Hey Ching, it is awesome to hear about your trip in Taiwan. I am sure that you are probably on your way to Thailand now. For the past one week at SLC, my prayer triplet has been keeping you and the team in our prayers. I believe that God will see you all through this time of mission. I hope that all goes well for each and everyone of you. HugSs**

    Missing you heaps,
    LaiNe

    By Blogger LaiNe, at 12:32 AM  

  • "忠廷 is such a typical chong hwa guy - easily bossed by gals(从不反击 - 很有中华精神)."

    I totally agree about 中华精神.. =) It never changes. =)

    By Blogger Joyce, at 9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home