1cross+3nails=4given

Sunday, September 17, 2006

A busy month to go

well... my title pretty much sums up what will happen to me for this month - i'll be busy!!! so , if i didn't update my blog.. sorry la!! oh well .. i've been thinking of updating my blog a few times but i just couldn't find a long enough time to write stuff, sorry for the ppl who came by n see nothing updated ..

Well, to those who don't know what's my plan for summer ... i'll be going on a mission trip to THAILAND!!!! YEAH!!! i'm super excited n happy n looking forward to it!!! It's gonna be real interesting... the team itself is interesting coz johnny is going .. hmmm... we r going to have lots of fun!!!johnny is going to do lots of crazy stuff n i'll follow him .. haha... coz i like fun stuff!!!

I think God really shaped me this year. I've became more positive nowadays. Knowing that every trials n testing in life is a chance for God to shape me :> i kinda like trials n testings after overcoming them. It's really amazing that God can turn bad things good...we will never have an anticlimactic ending if we have faith n believe in God!!

My new mission for this remaining semester is to be light n salt among my coursemate!!! I've managed to invite some of them to a chinese church event n i'll spend more of my time hang out with them!!!pray for me ok?? n pray for them as well!!

2 Comments:

  • Yes Ching, I am one of them who drop by and see no changes here. But, I suppose I am just to free to check out people's blog (one way of procrastination). I am excited for your mission trip, wish that I was on it. Actually, I nearly wanted to go on this one but things didn't work out like I want them to. However,there always room next year. May God bless you everyday!

    p/s Great sharing last Friday. I'm really touched and inspired.

    HugS

    By Blogger LaiNe, at 10:51 PM  

  • Lord,
    U r with ChaChing & the BEST part is she realises that!
    YAHOOO!!!

    Shine an even greater light on her, oh God, so she can shine even MORE!
    She is a wonderful example and an awesome encouragement!

    Yipidi Doda, Ching Ester!
    Fill her with even more joy & cheer!
    She shall never be discouraged nor fear!
    For to the Lord God, she is dear!

    In Jesus name i declare,
    AMEN!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home