1cross+3nails=4given

Friday, November 03, 2006

Two more to go

hmmm... it's a crazy student life.. i've still got two more exams to go n i'm still here procrastinating. Well, i just don't feel like studying but i know soon or later i have to dig into my notes n textbooks... what's next?? Gene n hereditery expression and Immunology .. i know .. they sounded complicated.. that's why i'm still here typing =p

anyway, just to update a bit of what's up lately. As most of u who read my blog will know that i'm going on a mission trip to Thailand from 27/11 to 21/12. For more information of this mission trip check out phil's blog - http://www.thaiphil.blogspot.com and leave a comment if u love to n phil will be real happy about it :> James(our team leader) said that we will be setting up OUR mission trip blog.. ya .. it's OUR!!! not phil's!!! =p ya well , we will be posting stuff on OUR blog when we r in thailand :>

U never know what God is planning. n His plan is always perfect n it's always best for u. I'll be going back to m'sia on 9/11 then to taiwan on 10/11, grandpa is sick n hospitalised . He is not a christian yet , so ya .. if u r reading this .. can u remember him in your prayer ?? The reason of me going back to taiwan is to spend more time with him n hopefully i have a chance to share to him about God n he will receive Christ as his Lord and Saviour!!! All i can do is to make myself available to let HIM use me :>
For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— Eph 2:8 God's salvation is a free gift for each n everyone. I've been saved not by my own good work but by His grace. There is nothing for me to boast about.
Be imitators of God, therefore, as dearly loved children and live a life of love, just as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God. Eph 5:1-2 i know as i'm back in taiwan or malaysia or even in thailand. Ppl will be watching my life ,i can preach a better sermon with my life than with my lips. therefore i'll constantly remind myself of this verse being an imitator of God that my family will experience God thru me, God is really amazing that He is willing to use me, i'm nothing better than anyone else n yet He is merciful enough to use me, God is so so great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home