1cross+3nails=4given

Saturday, November 18, 2006

My first week in Taiwan

hmmm... can't believe i've left that windy city for about a week already.Taiwan is not as cold as i've expected (It's always very cold when i got here- CNY) , Taiwan is still very polluted(getting worse), the amount of motorbike on the road is shocking, the way how ppl drive is shocking. I went on a motorbike ride with my aunt , hmmm, very very ....

I've learnt a lot a lot in a week-
1. i love 7-11 , i reckon the starmart from welly should sell things like i can get from 7-11, they have steamboat here la!!
2. hospital can be turned into shopping mall- why??? the number of buses u can hop on to the hospital is like 10 times more than the buses in wellington where u wanna go to willis st. The foodstalls at the basement of the hospital- haha.... add up the cafes on courtney place x5. i have eaten there everyday for a week already n have different food everytime, shocking aye??
3. I've learnt more of hakka, amazingly i managed to pick up what my mum n her family say, YEAH!!! mum can no longer say secrets in front of me!!!
4. I've learnt that i'm very blessed. looking at the ppl at the hospital, i feel very sad, i've never realize how many ppl in the world r battling for their lives, n there i was always complaining about this n that. never appreciate what i have!!!
5. I've learnt that adults r very complicated!!! i love kids more!!! i enjoy playing with my cousins , pure and innocent kids!!!
6. I've learnt more about myself n my mum.

Things that i've knew before i came
1. i got to watch lots of news- silly pollitic news about chen shui bian and ma ying jiu!!! n more over- ma ying jiu's dog! wu yan- speechless!!
2. i got to watch lots of entertainment shows- hei she hui mei mei hen ben!!! seriously they don't even know how much is cos 60 .... la la la ... i'm speechless!!!
3. i'm going to miss welly- i seriously miss welly!!! i miss my church, my lifegroup, my flatties, my friends!!! i miss the fresh air , the big fluffy white clouds n blue blue sky!!!
4. i'm going to eat a lot!!! haha..... ya well i've eaten - smelly toufu, o a jian, hakka tang yuan, dao fu fa, guo tie, dan bing, fan tuan .....etc

My wish-
1. My family will be able to come to GOD!!!! experience that Jesus Christ is the one n only living God, a God that gives life, a God that gives hope. God that is faithful n full of grace.

My heart-
1. I wanna thank God!! He is truly a faithful God!!! God gave me a chance to go to church !! In fact more than that at the lowest moment in taiwan God sent lots of ppl to pray for me - ppl that i don't even know. I've realized the unity in God's kingdom!!! How God is able to use his children that made themselves available to Him. He knows my deepest need even i didn't say it out He already knew!!! Thank you God, thank you. I don't know what to say but thank you!!!

1 Comments:

  • awesome...
    soooo happy that u r having such a great trip!

    do nt be discouraged by wad is around u!
    make the best of it!
    =)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home