1cross+3nails=4given

Friday, September 01, 2006

starting over from the beginning

Should i start it over from the beginning or not?After talking to limin this question came to my mind. I've come to this stage once again, asking myself is God number 1 in my life? Now i'm here, i've tried my best to vanquish my fear n the tendency to run away. I've felt that i only came to God when i need Him. I seldom come to God because i wanna just purely spend time with Him or just want to listen to God. So often i came to Him coz i've got something to tell Him but i never go to Him n ask Him what do u wanna tell me today? What do u feel like telling me?

I've been so so busy lately that i tot what He wants me to do is to serve Him but i've come to realization that He wants me to spend time with Him. Sorry God, i've forgotten about u. Pls help me, i need to come back again. I'm sorry that i'm not right with u.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home