1cross+3nails=4given

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Bday celebration


Girls group photo :>

Had a really great bday celebration :> though i don't really like party but this is a very meaningful party :>

ermmm .. it's supposed to be a surprise party for me . well .. but surprise parties don't always surprise ppl as ppl r more sensitive than u think :P anyway .it wasn't my bday when we celebrated my bday .It was Stanley's bday n it was just 3 days before mine so we had a combined party !!:>

As me n stanley r christians we celebrated our bday differently :> As most of our frens r not christians , this party will be a great chance to share about our faith :> We started our party with singing some praise songs :> I said grace n started our 'feast'. After our scrumptious meal me n stanley started to share about our stories :>

Stanley became a christian a few months ago .Seeing him tranforming by the love n truth of Jesus Christ was really great:> His initial purpose to church is to learn english then he started to seek God :> After church camp he invited Jesus into his life on a sunday service :> Thank God so much for this brother:>

I shared about my stories of how i managed to get the money i needed for my mission trip n also how i became a christian :> though my walk is tough but i never let Him go coz I believe in Him ,He strengthened me :>

Thinking back the hard times i had when i first became a christian ... a song just hit me ~~Many nights we've prayed,With no proof anyone could hear,In our hearts a hopeful song,We barely understood....There can be miracles,When you believe ,Though hope is frail,It's hard to kill,Who knows what miracles,You can achieve ,When you believe,Somehow you will,You will when you believe~~~ya ... what i should do is just believe :>

ended that party with many stories n i hope that my frens around me will remember my story coz it is not just my story it's His story !!

My bday wish~~frens around me will all come to Christ ~~

n i believe it will come true one day :> because there can be miracles when you believe :>

frens that have read this post who r christians pls pray for me together :> Let God use me as a tool to draw my frens around me to His kingdom :>
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

  • good good,
    happy night

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:48 AM  

  • aiyo...forget to change the name...hahahaha sunshine is me! Grace...hahahaha

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home