1cross+3nails=4given

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

1cross+3nails=4given

well... this is sort of an important moment for me ... writing my first blog in my life... have been wondering how many first time will i still have in my life??? i've passed thru my first day at school ,first day driving,first day saying goodbye to mum n dad ,first time staying alone in NZ,first time making cookies,first time losing someone important... i've always enjoyed my first time .... coz it'll never be the same .. even though sometimes it hurts but the feeling will always be with u and makes it so unique.....
have been so blessed by God for giving me this life... to explore thru the greatness of His creation on earth ,to meet those awesome ppl He had prepared for me,to do the things He wanted me to do ,and to love everything He gave me no matter they r good or bad...
love my journey with Him!!
1cross+3nails=4given .. how can we ever fathom His love for us??dying for someone u love is great enough,but He died for everyone ... including the ppl who hate Him,ppl who don't know Him ,ppl who don't even care who He is.... i've always wanted to yell out to public "DO U KNOW SOMEONE OUT THERE DIED FOR U ?U MAY NOT KNOW THAT PERSON BUT HE LOVES U SO MUCH THAT HE DIED FOR U JUST TO SAVE U!!"
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten son ,that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.JOHN3:16
have always been wondering what is love???how do we define it??well ... i guess the answer is there ....God bless!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home